Welcome to Our Sell My Note Website, we are private Investors that buy both real estate notes or business notes. The real estate notes we buy are typically created when a piece of real estate is sold with owner financing, also called seller financing or carry back financing.
The business notes we buy are the notes that are created when the sell of a business sells his or her business and takes back a note for some or of the sales value of the business.
To find out more about the types of business notes we buy please visit our Business Note Buyer Page Here.
Should I Sell My Note | Frequently Asked Questions about Real Estate and Business Notes
How Do I find out how much my Note is worth?
The best way to determine the value of your promissory note is to complete a note information worksheet on this website here:
<Note Information Worksheet>.
This gives us a complete picture of your your note.
This help us determine the true market value of your note.
How Quickly Can I Sell My Real Estate Note?
Once you accept of note purchase offer, you will get your cash in a 14-21 days.
How Much Will You Pay Me For My Real Estate Promissory Note?
Each real estate note is a little different, we will review your note and will often present you with 2 or 3 different offers, that we believe make best send for both you the seller of the note and us the buyers of the note.
Why Should I Sell My Real Estate Note?
When you sell all or even part of your real estate promissory note, there are many other advantages other than just extra cash, they are:
- Now you don't have to worry about the note payor making payments on time or even stop paying.
- You don't have to service the note every single month and worry about reporting the income of the right tax form.
- You won't have to bother worrying if the taxes and insurance are current on the property.
- You get a big chunk of cash not just small monthly payments, now you can pay off your credit cards,medical expenses or your student loans.
- Maybe you use the cash to purchase that amazing real estate deal you just found.
- Now you can buy that nice new car you have always wanted or take that amazing vacation you have always been promising yourself.
What other advantages are there to Selling My Real Estate Note?
A promissory note is a fixed value asset, it value decreases over time. If inflation increases quickly, the true value of the note decreases rapidly unlike real estate which generally increases over time.
Do You Buy Bank Notes?
No we do not buy notes from large institutional lenders such as Bank of America,Wells Fargo, Citibank and Credit Unions etc
Do You Buy Non Performing Notes?
Yes, occasionally we will buy non performing notes, but typically the discount we pay are very steep on non performing notes and loans.
Do I have to sell all of my promissory note?
That is a great question and in fact it many notes we buy are partial purchases, i.e. we only by a portion of the note. This has the advantage that your note may not be discounted as deeply when selling your note in this many.
Can You Buy My Note if I have lost it?
If you loose your ordinal promissory note, there are a few extra steps we will need to go through to be able to buy your note, this will add a little extra time to the selling process but we will still able to buy your note.
Do You Buy Unsecured Notes?
Generally we do not buy unsecured notes, but in very rare occasions we may consider it
What Type of Real Estate Notes Do You Buy?
We Buy The Following Types of Owner Financed Real Estate Promissory Notes:
- Single Family Homes
- Single Wide Mobile Homes with Land
- Double Wide Mobile Homes with Land
- Townhomes or Condos
- Duplexes, Triplexes or Fourplexes
- Commercial Property Notes
- Raw Land
- Boat Notes - Yes Occasionally we have even boat notes secured by boats and yachts